libreoffice PPU application

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 8 18:00:56 UTC 2021

On Mon, Mar 08, 2021 at 05:18:19PM +0100, Rico Tzschichholz wrote:
> I would like to apply PPU rights for the libreoffice package in Ubuntu.
>
> See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ricotz/PPULibreofficeApplication

Rico had added this application to our agenda so we did discuss it at
the DMB meeting today. We will need votes from the absent members to
reach a conclusion. The current voting stands at:

Votes for: 2, Votes against: 2, Abstentions: 1

Rafael and Simon, please could you consult the meeting logs and then
vote? I think they should appear at
https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2020/03/08/%23ubuntu-meeting.html but haven't
appeared yet. I have a copy from my IRC client if required.

Thanks,

Robie