Proposed additions to the ubuntu-desktop packageset

Dan Streetman ddstreet at canonical.com
Mon Mar 1 14:52:54 UTC 2021

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 3:45 AM Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> It looks like the below mentioned packages were dropped from
> ubuntu-desktop soon after they had been added. At least my latest
> attempt to merge opencc was rejected.

indeed they were, but it appears only for hirsute; they're still in
the packageset for groovy and earlier.

rafaeldtinoco did you run a packageset update that may have updated
the ubuntu-desktop packageset? If so can you clarify what the correct
seed is that needs to be updated to include these packages in the
ubuntu-desktop packageset?