Core Dev application: Paride Legovini (paride)

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Thu Dec 16 09:41:31 UTC 2021

In the meantime, could we maybe try handling this via e-mail? Maybe
the absent members could vote here, via e-mail - or ask questions if
they're not sure about their vote just yet.

Thomas? Simon? Eric? Do you have any questions, or can you maybe
already vote on Paride's application here, on this mailing thread?

Cheers,