PPU application: Luca Boccassi

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 3 13:06:33 UTC 2021

Hi Luca,

On Fri, Dec 03, 2021 at 12:43:11PM +0000, Luca Boccassi wrote:
> I'd like to put myself forward for a PPU application for the packages I
> maintain as a Debian Developer.

Thank you for your application!

> I have added myself to the agenda for the meeting on 2021/12/27, as
> there are already two applicants on the next one.

I think the publication of a meeting date of 2021-12-27 might be an
oversight. I don't think it's likely that enough DMB members will be
available on that date. The next meeting would be on 2022-01-10 at 1600
UTC, and then 2022-01-24 at 1900 UTC.

Let's see if anyone says otherwise, but if not then I think it's safe to
assume that 2021-12-13 will be the final DMB meeting this year. (I'm not
sure I'll be able to make that one either actually, but I hope enough
others will).

Robie