paelzer expired from team

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Mon Aug 30 08:20:51 UTC 2021

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 7:15 AM Ubuntu Core Development Team
<noreply at launchpad.net> wrote:

> Hello Christian Ehrhardt ,
>
> Your membership in the Ubuntu Core Development Team (ubuntu-core-dev)
> team has expired.
> <https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev>

Hi,
I got no expiration warning for this one.
And it seems various other people got removed from various teams.
By talking on #launchpad this might be associated to:

[09:38] <cristiangsp> We deployed on Friday a change to fix the way
that we were executing our nightly cronjobs (Python 3 related). That
would explain the fact that you were not getting expiring
notifications in the past days and why you are getting short notice
ones during the weekend.

While this is being worked on I got the hint of
[09:46] <cristiangsp> probably IS should be able to help you with that
Which made me create
https://rt.admin.canonical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=132762

But then the last hint I got was

[09:59] <cpaelzer> I doubt it is IS, but to be sure I filed RT 132762
[10:09] <laney> it never had an admin, but it has an owner - the DMB
can reinstate you. usual process is to fwd the mail you got to
`devel-permissions` and someone will handle it (re @paelzer: as there
is no admin (left?) in the group do you happen to know how to get back
there?)

So therefore I wanted to ask here on these lists if one could re-add me to [1].
My old application was [2] and agreed in [3].

There might be the need to mid-term clean up some more peoples lost memberships.
But since it blocks a lot of my work I wanted to ask if someone could
add me back to [1] directly.

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev
[2]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChristianEhrhardt/CoreDevApplication
[3]: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2017-August/039952.html