DMB: proposal for adjustment to quorum rule

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 27 13:11:21 UTC 2021

Again, thank you for bringing this up.

Related is my proposal from 2017 to tackle the same problem, which
resulted in discussion but no consensus at the time:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2017-July/001141.html

My proposal then still stands now, additionally with some variants
suggested from the previous discussion. So I think we have: