SRU developer application

Dan Streetman ddstreet at canonical.com
Wed Aug 25 18:50:30 UTC 2021

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 10:10 AM Heitor Alves de Siqueira
<heitor.de.siqueira at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to apply for the SRU Developer role, and have added myself to the
> DMB agenda for the meeting on the 23rd of August.

Just to follow up on this, we did hold a vote during the DMB meeting,
but unfortunately lost our quorum during the meeting, so we were not
able to reach quorum on the number of votes, so your application was
unable to be approved, or rejected, during our meeting.

There was some feedback provided to you during the meeting as well, so
I removed your application from the DMB agenda. However, on behalf of
the DMB, I encourage you to reschedule yourself for any future DMB
meeting to reapply.

Thanks!