New Kernel Uploaders

Andy Whitcroft apw at canonical.com
Fri Aug 13 15:37:49 UTC 2021

Yesterday, the Kernel Uploaders Team[1] had an ad-hoc meeting with the
following members in attendence:

  Andy Whitcroft (~apw) [chair]
  Ian May (~ian-may)
  Kelsey Skunberg (~kelsey-skunberg)
  Kleber Sacilotto de Souza (~kleber-souza)
  Marcello Cerri (~mhcerri)
  Stefan Bader (~smb)

We reviewed the Kernel Upload rights application[2] for Krzysztof Kozlowski
(~krzk)[3].  Krzysztof has been working with the kernel team for around
5 months.  He has been working on the Ubuntu stable kernels, taken on
mailing list patch application, and been helping run our regular SRU
cycles.  His application was warmly received by the team.  A vote was
held and passed without objection:

  Andy Whitcroft                +1
  Kelsey Skunberg               +1
  Kleber Sacilotto de Souza     +1
  Stefan Bader                  +1
  Kamal Mostafa                 +1 (proxy)
  Ian May                       +1

The team would like to thank Krzysztof for their hard work on Ubuntu and
take this opportunity to welcome them to the team.  Enjoy your new rights.

Andy Whitcroft was tasked with adding the applicants to the team.

Congratulations!

-apw (On Behalf of the Kernel Uploaders Team)

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-kernel-uploaders
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KrzysztofKozlowski/KernelUploadsApplication
[3] https://launchpad.net/~krzk