PPU application: nick black

Nick Black dankamongmen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 06:39:07 UTC 2020

Hello there, Ubuntu crew! I'd appreciate being considered for
PPU with rights to upload Notcurses. I'm the upstream author,
and the packager for a number of distributions (including
Debian), and even FreeBSD.

I'm a Debian Maintainer, worked on the Goobuntu (an internal
Ubuntu derivative) team at Google, and ran the SprezzOS Debian
Derivative for the two years of its existence. My involvement
with Ubuntu proper is fairly meager, but I hope to change that.

PPU application: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/dankamongmen/PPUApplication
Personal wiki: https://nick-black.com/dankwiki/index.php/Hack_on
Github: http://github.com/dankamongmen/
Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/

My application is not of pressing importance; please take it
up only at your convenience.

Thank you!

--
nick black -=- https://www.nick-black.com