PPU Application for kdump related packages

Thomas Ward teward at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 9 18:10:42 UTC 2020

Hello!

After getting +2 votes and -3 votes (with two abstentions) for a total
of -1 from the DMB vote, we regret to state that the application for PPU
rights to makedumpfile, kexec-tools, and crash as not successful, and
the application is now closed.

We welcome Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo to reapply in the future.

Thomas
LP: ~teward
Ubuntu Developer Membership Board