Applying packageset exceptions transitively

Rafael David Tinoco rafaeldtinoco at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 00:23:02 UTC 2020

Iain,

This is the updated - to the one provided before - diff when using your branch:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/PRbtH3QJrR/

We have the "packageset changes to be made" with the actual code on
the left, versus the "pkgset changes" with your new branch. It is
obvious that many dependencies are now put in the correct packageset.
I'm reviewing the changes based on the latest ~2 or 3 months of dmb
member actions trying not to regress anything.

Your changes are now pushed to:

https://code.launchpad.net/~developer-membership-board/+git/packageset/+ref/master

I'm also going to push some small changes of my own there soon.

Thank you!