Applying packageset exceptions transitively

Rafael David Tinoco rafaeldtinoco at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 05:47:51 UTC 2020

Hello Iain,

Sorry for being super late on this. It took me some time cause I was
really dumb in how seeds and pkgsets worked. I have read the old code
and the new one, added by you. I'm running your branch and will commit
results tomorrow. I have also made some changes to the shell scripts,
just to warm up my participation in this codeset.

I will compare the results before and after your commit, tomorrow, to
see the changes. If all good, I'll commit the changes tomorrow,
checking all given exceptions given to us lately, and give you the
green light - if you still need it - to put more work into this.

Thank you!

-rafaeldtinoco