Re:handsome_feng - UbuntuKylin application (interview meeting)

handsome_feng jianfengli at ubuntukylin.com
Tue Jan 28 06:03:24 UTC 2020

Hi, DMB,

I am handsome_feng, and my real name is Li Jianfeng, I am from Changsha, China. I joined the Ubuntu Kylin team in 2014, I am mainly responsible for the maintenance of kylin packages. You can find more detailed information in my application wiki.
Thank you very much for acommnodate me and accept the application of interview using email communications. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. :)

Regards,
handsome_feng

在2020年01月28 04时18分,"Eric Desrochers"<eric.desrochers at canonical.com>写道:

Hi,

Due to the timezone challenge for "handsome_feng" to join the regular irc meeting, the DMB team will accommodate "handsome_feng" and conduct the application interview using email communications.

"handsome_feng" is applying for ~ubuntukylin-dev membership. The wiki page can be found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/handsome_feng/UbuntuKylinDeveloperApplication

As a first step, "handsome_feng", could you please introduce yourself to the DMB team ?

Meanwhile, I consider the period of DMB questions open. The question period will be starting today (Monday / January 27th) and will end on Monday (February 3rd) which then will be followed by the final DMB vote.

Regards,
Eric (On behalf of the DMB team)