Redkite to either Ubuntu Studio packageset or my personal PPU list

Erich Eickmeyer erich at ericheickmeyer.com
Wed Aug 12 21:14:51 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Please add Redkite to either my personal PPU list or to the Ubuntu
Studio packageset. It won't be directly seeded by Ubuntu Studio, but is
a development toolkit for some incoming audio plugins.

In this case, there is an update that came out that is required for one
of the plugins I'm packaging as the current version is missing a new
piece required by the newer version of the plugins.

Thanks!
Erich
----
Erich Eickmeyer