Please add ukui packages to the ubuntukylin package set

handsome_feng jianfengli at ubuntukylin.com
Wed Apr 1 04:05:09 UTC 2020

> Hi all,

> I'd to request add ukui-sidebar to the ubuntukylin package set, I added it to the seeds last mouth (before Feature Freeze).

> Thanks in advance,
> handsome_feng

Hi, there is another package need to add to the ubuntukylin package set: qt5-ukui-platformtheme, so now:

ukui-sidebar: parallels toolbox for UKUI
qt5-ukui-platformtheme: Qt5 QPA platform theme of UKUI

Could someone deal with this? We need to sync bugfix from Debian after Beta Freeze.

Thanks a lot,
handsome_feng