Dan Streetman's Core Developer application question and vote thread

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Tue May 28 17:32:38 UTC 2019

Since a week has passed, let's consider the question period over. Of
course if anyone still wants to ask a question right before casting
his/her vote because of uncertainty, please do so. But let's consider
doing that only if really needed.

DMB members, please vote on granting Dan Streetman Ubuntu Core
Developer membership.
Please reply to this thread with your vote (+1, 0, -1) and, possibly,
a rationale (if applicable).

--
Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team