teward application for CoreDev

Thomas Ward teward at ubuntu.com
Wed May 8 20:09:36 UTC 2019

Hello.

I have placed myself on the DMB agenda for the June 3rd meeting to apply
for CoreDev rights.

My application page can be found at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Thomas%20Ward/DeveloperApplication-COREDEV and
is also linked via the DMB agenda page.

If you have any questions that you want answered and will not be at the
meeting, please let me know, I will be happy to answer here or off-list
as necessary to those questions.  Otherwise, I hope you will ask me any
relevant questions at the interview on June 3rd.

(Should I have to change the appearance date for any reason, I will let
you know, IT people have some of the most hectic schedules usually...)

Thomas
LP: ~teward