PPU Application (to help Ubuntu Studio)

Ross Gammon rosco2 at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 7 14:02:20 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I plan to reapply for PPU at the next meeting (11th March). This does
not give the required 1 week notice, but there was no later meeting
available to choose from. Feel free to push me back to the next meeting,
I will try and make myself available.

Thanks to a ton of work in the Ubuntu Studio Team, there has been lots
of stuff to package recently.

We would really like to have an uploader available in the Ubuntu Studio
Team (there is currently none), to avoid all the last minute panics with
trying to find a sponsor.

By the way, an update to the Ubuntu Studio package set would be
appreciated, in anticipation of a future request to have permission for
that.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RossGammon/PPUApplication

Regards,

Ross