[packageset] Should ubuntu-desktop be uploader of desktop-core?

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 26 10:52:11 UTC 2019

Hi DMB,

As a very recent ubuntu-desktop member, I have had a look at the related
packagesets:

- ubuntu-desktop
- desktop-extra
- desktop-core

I see that ubuntu-desktop can upload packages in the desktop-extra set.
Would it possibly be in line with the intentions to add ubuntu-desktop
as an uploader of desktop-core too?

Yesterday I got involved in a possible fix of sane-backends, and would
have expected that my new membership gives me right to upload that
package. The fact that it doesn't triggered me to post this message. (
Apparently, as one of the few ubuntu-desktop members who is not also a
coredev, my question is self-serving. ;) )

Cheers,

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj