Application for CoreDev (rafaeldtinoco)

Rafael David Tinoco rafaeldtinoco at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 3 03:18:33 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'd like to inform that I'm applying for CoreDev for the next meeting.
My application wiki page can be found here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/rafaeldtinoco/CoreDev

It contains all the information from my previous application
(UbuntuServerDev and MOTU), including all endorsements, comments and
recommendations from other core devs and co-workers I received at that
time (thank you very much for that!).

I believe I have addressed the feedback I was given, pointing out them
at the top of the application.

Thank you very much in advance for considering my application.

Rafael D. Tinoco
rafaeldtinoco at ubuntu.com
https://launchpad.net/~rafaeldtinoco