Please add ibus-avro to personal-gunnarhj

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 8 13:40:36 UTC 2019

Hi DMB,

I'd like to request upload rights for ibus-avro. It's a new package
which I packaged myself and intend to maintain.

I think ibus-avro, which is an IBus plugin for inputting বাংলা, would
fit well on the personal-gunnarhj packageset, which was created to
include some of the packages I may work with to address various i18n
related issues.

Conceptually this request is probably a PPU application, and if you want
me to attend a meeting etc. to handle it, I'll be there, but it would be
good if it could be dealt with in a less formal way.

--
Cheers,

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj