Application for Coredev (ddstreet)

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Thu Oct 25 17:20:14 UTC 2018

Hello Dan!

First of all, sorry for not being able to attend this week's DMB
meeting! Let's try to get this rolling by e-mail then.
Let me start off with my first batch of questions. There will be some
follow up questions to the answers provided here.

1) Have you worked on any Ubuntu transitions, merges or NBSes before?
Could you give some examples of your work in these areas?

2) You are waiting for a package to migrate from -proposed to the
release pocket in the development series. Could you list some of the
reasons why a package can be held back from auto-migrating? How would
you solve some of the issues?

3) Related to 2) : in cases where the output_excuses page of a
non-migrating package doesn't give you any information about why the
package is not migrating, where would you look for clues?

Thanks!

Cheers,