Add mozo, mate-icon-theme-faenza and appmenu-gtk-module to the MATE package set

Martin Wimpress martin.wimpress at canonical.com
Thu Mar 1 18:04:12 UTC 2018

Hi all,

There are a few MATE packages I need adding to the MATE package set:

  * 'mozo' and 'mate-icon-theme-faenza' I requested a few weeks ago
but I still don't have upload permissions.
  * 'appmenu-gtk-module' is now seeded by Ubuntu MATE and I
co-maintain this package in Debian. I need to upload a bug fix release
to 18.04 and the Debian import window closes today.

Please can these permissions be updated promptly so I can complete the
uploaded required for Ubuntu MATE.

Thanks :-)