Meeting schedule off-by-one?

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 15 14:21:07 UTC 2018

I was expecting a meeting today, not last week, based on the usual
schedule. But the "Next DMB meetings" list on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda is off-by-one
compared to this.

I checked the fridge calendar
(http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars/fridge/) but this shows a DMB
meeting every week. Sometimes two :)

We don't have any applicants on the agenda right now. So I suggest
resyncing to the two weekly phase we were on before, to avoid breaking
anyone's existing assumptions about future meetings, and sorting out the
agenda wiki and the fridge calendar to match.

Once the fridge calendar is fixed, I suggest to make it the canonical
place for DMB meeting scheduling.

This would put the next meeting on Jaunary 29th.

Thoughts?

Robie