Please add mozo and mate-icon-theme-faenza to my MATE package set

Martin Wimpress martin.wimpress at canonical.com
Wed Feb 7 17:59:19 UTC 2018

Hi all,

There are a couple of MATE packages, 'mozo' and 'mate-icon-theme-faenza',  that
are no longer seeded that I'm now unable to upload. 'mozo' was removed from
the seeds during 17.10, but is seeded again in 18.04.

Please could they both be added to my MATE package set as MATE Desktop 1.20
was released today and I'd like to complete the uploads.

Both have been added to the ubuntu-mate.bionic 'supported' seed today.

--
Regards, Martin.