Core Dev Application - Questions/Voting Thread

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Fri Sep 1 08:37:13 UTC 2017

Hello Balint!

Thank you for sending over your application. It seems that it's a bit
low on endorsements currently, we usually like to see at least 3
people stating their opinion for the usual applicant. I see Matt did
some uploads for you - maybe you could ask him to write down a quick
endorsement? Those are very valuable for DMB members that did not have
a chance to know your work before.

As for questions, being one of the people that endorsed your
application (and having direct contact with your work) I have none
personally.
Do other DMB members have any questions?

Cheers,