The application of Jeremy Bicha for Core Developer - Q&A and Voting Thread

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue May 30 20:01:27 UTC 2017

I've seen a lot of your work while reviewing Stable Release Updates. One
thing that recently caught my eye was the Regression Potential from
http://launchpad.net/bugs/1690536 and the one in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1690182.
How will you work to prevent regressions in core Ubuntu software?

Thanks,

Brian