Custom Made USB drives

Debra luosongtan at yeah.net
Tue May 16 01:17:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am checking to see if you received my email last week?

We are trying to get in touch with the person from your company that would
be in charge of all the promo / logo products.

We manufacture custom branded / logo printed USB Flash Drives for all types
of businesses.
These USB drives with your logo printed are perfect for advertising, gifts
and incentives.

If you are looking for a great new way to generate clients, find new
customers
®C USB Flash Drives are a great way to accomplish your goals.

We offer all memory sizes, with a low minimum quantities.
Just let us know what you are looking for!

Do you have a product or logo that would look great as a USB drive?
Send us your product image or logo files.

Pricing is low right now, so let us know what you need and we will send a
price quote.

We always offer special rates for schools and nonprofits as well.
Regards,

Debra Watkins
National Account Manager
Custom Branded Logo USB Flash Drives