The application of fossfreedom for the budgie packageset upload rights - e-mail vote thread

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Tue Mar 28 15:10:14 UTC 2017

Hello!

Sadly, after receiving the final missing vote, David's application has
been rejected (Votes for:3 Votes against:3 Abstentions:1).

Even though this vote took much longer than expected for which we
apologize, some of it was caused by the fact that the application was
targeting a yet non-existent packageset which made it rather ambiguous
from the formal perspective. The situation might have been a bit
clearer if there first was a packageset created (with the help of the
TB). Anyway, we encourage to try again in the near future!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team