Ubuntu core-dev membership

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 20 15:33:19 UTC 2017

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 07:59:22AM -0700, Brian Murray wrote:
> I don't recall this consensus regarding a long time...

I assumed this on the basis that we had a vote about restoring someone's
MOTU status a while ago, and everyone seemed to consider it appropriate
that we were holding a vote as opposed to it being automatic.

(We unanimously agreed to restore MOTU to that particular applicant
anyway, but that's not really my point here).

>                                                  ...and think we should
> restore their access this time, and have a separate conversation
> regarding restoration guidelines.

I have no objection if nobody else does.