What is your target demographic?

Stacey Douglas fobshanbo at yandex.com
Mon Mar 6 12:59:11 UTC 2017

Hi -

Can you direct me to the person in charge of generating your new leads and
customers?

Does your business need low cost, highly targeted leads, prospects, sales,
or appointments?

We generate leads from Social Media websites such as Facebook, Instagram,
LinkedIn, Youtube.
This is where all of your future prospect are and your competition could
already be marketing to find them.
We can get your business ads in front of the ideal target audience for your
business.

Through our technology and software we are able to ®C very cost
effectively get your new leads.

We Can Target Your Business Leads Based On:
- Location / Age / Gender
- Interests  (i.e.: travel, sports, investing, parents, hobbies, fashion,
food, fitness)
- Purchase Behaviors  (i.e.:  have used coupons, buy gadgets, buy clothing)
- Company information                (i.e.: type, size, location)
- Job titles (i.e.: owner, marketing, HR, nurse, doctor, lawyer)
- Personal info (i.e.: parents, have children, medical issues, interested
in buying a home, etc°≠)

If you are interested in targeted leads for your business, please reply to
this email and lets discuss
if your business is a good fit.

What type of business do you have?
What is your target demographic?