Please add two new packages to my MATE package set

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu.tl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:57:24 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 4:44 PM, Martin Wimpress <
martin.wimpress at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to request two additional packages, that have just landed in
> artful, be added to my (flexiondotorg) MATE package set:
>
>   * Source package: vala-panel
>   * Source package: vala-panel-appmenu
>
> I'm contributing to both upstream and packaged both for Ubuntu. I
> would like to maintain them in Ubuntu from this point on and
> mate-applet-appmenu (a split package of vala-panel-appmenu) has been
> added to the Ubuntu MATE seeds.

I understand the request, but those don't appear to be MATE-specific (at
least given the name, but also given that they're not depended on by
anything, and the description makes no mention of MATE). Ubuntu MATE is
also a generated packageset, so all you'd really have to do is start to
depend on the packages.

Kindly,

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl at gmail.com
4096R/65B58DA1 818A D123 0992 275B 23C2  CF89 C67B B4D6 65B5 8DA1