packageset refresh for kubuntu

Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Thu Jul 20 09:37:36 UTC 2017

Can I please request an interim packageset refresh for kubuntu?

We have a new major version of KDE applications to upload soon, which
involves 20+ sources that are are ours and in the archive via previous
MOTU help, but not refreshed into our set yet, plus one new source.

(we can get help for the one new source at least)

I was hoping to get things all uploaded with help 1st then refresh so
only needs doing once in artful cycle, but practicalities mean it is now
maybe better to refresh now, then do another mini-refresh a little later.

If doing more than one refresh in a relatively short period is not ok,
then I would understand.

Regards

Rik Mills

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-dev