The Application of Dave Chiluk for Core Dev - Voting Thread

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu.trudel-lapierre at canonical.com
Mon Feb 13 15:19:19 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Lukasz Zemczak <
lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> Since not enough members could attend today's DMB meeting to get a
> quorum, we have decided to move the consideration of one of our
> applicants to the mailing list instead. All DMB members are requested
> to vote as a response to this thread (+1, 0, -1).
>
> The application in mention:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/chiluk/CoreDevApplication
>
> Dave Chiluk is applying for Core Developer membership. During the
> meeting we asked a few questions already so it might be useful to
> familiarize with the logs as found here:
> http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.
> 2017-01-30-19.13.log.html

I'm +1. I've discussed packaging multiple times with Dave, and looked at a
few of his packages, I'm confident he'll do well and knows to ask questions
when he's not sure about something.

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <cyphermox at ubuntu.com <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl at gmail.com
4096R/65B58DA1 818A D123 0992 275B 23C2  CF89 C67B B4D6 65B5 8DA1