The Application of Dave Chiluk for Core Dev - Voting Thread

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Mon Feb 13 08:57:54 UTC 2017

Hello!

+1 from me on Dave's application. The rationale: even though Dave does
lack some specific non-SRU experience, his so-far demonstrated skills
show that he can be a reliable addition to the core-dev team. It's not
perfect, yes, as I would normally like to give him some intermediate
permission set before assigning core-dev but currently there's nothing
that would actually cut it (MOTU makes no sense in this case). So I
decided it's good to just give him a chance.

Cheers,