Kubuntu required package-set updates for Zesty (17.04)

Clive Johnston clivejo at kubuntu.org
Wed Feb 1 23:57:26 UTC 2017

I would like to request that the Kubuntu package-set is refreshed and
updated for Zesty.

We have new sources in our supported releases of KDE Frameworks, KDE
Applications and Plasma 5 desktop suite. In addition some other new sources
from KDE and support libraries. Many are a result of KDE splitting larger
source repositories that built multiple apps or components into their
smaller constituent parts.

These have been added to our supported seed, so I would like to request
that the script to generate and add these to our package-set is run.

Some of these have been uploaded already to zesty by MOTU sponsor, but are
currently in the zesty new queue waiting to be checked by archive admins. I
would be grateful if you could check once the script has run that these
have been added, as I am unsure if they will get picked up while in the
'new' queue. Please find below the packages in the NEW queue:

Source names:

minuet
konqueror
kommander