applying for SRU developer

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 11 21:11:32 UTC 2017

Hi Dan,

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 04:46:43PM -0400, Dan Streetman wrote:
> Hi, I'm applying for SRU developer during the Sept 11 meeting (the
> next 2 mtgs appear full of applications already!)
>
> My application page is here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ddstreet/UbuntuSRUDeveloperApplication

I see you have copied your application from your previous Contributing
Developer application. That's fine, but please remove the endorsements
that you copied over - they read as if they are endorsing you for SRU
Developer, which is not what happened. You'll need to get separate
endorsements for this application. Endorsers themselves can copy their
endorsements forward. You can't.

Thanks,

Robie