Applying for upload right (Postgres, Multipath, MOTU)

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Mon Apr 10 15:07:00 UTC 2017

Hi DMB,
hereby I request the discussion to grant me upload right for the following
three applications.
I was working on those areas for a while now and it would help to get the
sponsoring step sped up.
That would allow me better to co-maintain postgres with nacc since pitti
has passed this responsibility. And also to help cyphermox the bit that I
can spend on multipath-tools.
Finally Universe is related to a lot of things, quite a bunch of the
postgres tooling is in Universe but also on our server related bug triage,
bug squashing and similar activities I came over MOTU every now and then.

MOTU
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChristianEhrhardt/MOTU-nis-pg-more-Application
Postgres:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChristianEhrhardt/PostgresPPUApplication
Multipath:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChristianEhrhardt/MultipathToolsPPUApplication

I beg all your pardon for not sending in  advance, you can decide today if
that means we punt the decision to later DMB or if we are good today.

Kind Regards,
Christian

--
Christian Ehrhardt