PPU application Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 19 15:09:10 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-19 16:41, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
> On 2016-09-19 16:27, Robie Basak wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 04:24:07PM +0200, Gunnar Hjalmarsson
>> wrote:
>>> Just expected a LP team to be involved as well. (If it doesn't
>>> matter, I don't care about that detail, of course.)
>>
>> Ah, OK. Usually there's a single ACL entry for a packageset that
>> refers to an LP team, and then the DMB just manipulates the team.
>> In this case, the ACL entry is just ~gunnarhj, which I thought
>> makes sense for a personal packageset concept.
>
> It does. Thanks for explaining!

Just one more thing...

I see here:

http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/packagesets/yakkety/personal-gunnarhj

that I'm mentioned under "Uploaders" as "gunnarhj (Gunnar Hjalmarsson)".
Based on what it looks like on other package sets, shouldn't it be the
other way around, i.e. "Gunnar Hjalmarsson (gunnarhj)"? Or doesn't it
matter?

/ Gunnar