Update of the lubuntu packageset

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at lubuntu.me
Sun Oct 9 20:47:52 UTC 2016

Hello,

This isn't urgent, as Yakkety needs to get out the door, but the Lubuntu
team would like to request an update to the lubuntu packageset.

Would it be sufficient to ask for the packageset to be made consistent
with our seed, or do I need to provide the specific packages?

We would also like to add the LXQt-related packages to our seed, as we
will be moving to LXQt soon. Here is a list of those packages:
 - lxqt-common
 - lxqt-panel
 - lxqt-session
 - pcmanfm-qt
 - lxqt-sudo
 - qterminal
 - lxqt-about
 - lxqt-admin
 - lxqt-config
 - lxqt-globalkeys
 - lxqt-notificationd
 - lxqt-openssh-askpass
 - lxqt-policykit
 - lxqt-powermanagement
 - lxqt-qtplugin
 - lxqt-runner
 - sddm
 - sddm-theme-lubuntu-chooser (a part of the lubuntu-artwork package)

We will also have extra applications as part of that, but we have not
made a final decision yet.

If you need to confirm this decision, I have carbon-copied Walter
Lapchynski, Lubuntu's head of QA and co-Release Manager, and Julien
Lavergne, Lubuntu's head of development and co-Release Manager.

Thank you for your time.

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2 at lubuntu.me