PPU application Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Mon May 16 18:21:39 UTC 2016

Hi!

I'm a PPU uploader and can currently upload these packages:

language-selector
accountsservice
ubuntu-docs

The common denominator of most of my contributions is l10n/i18n related
things, and I often accomplish sponsored uploads to other packages but
those just mentioned, mostly in main:

https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj/+uploaded-packages

To make my contributions more efficient going forward, and relieve the
suffering of the sponsors, I now apply for extending my PPU list with
these packages:

fonts-*
im-config
hunspell-*
hyphen-*
myspell-*
mythes-*
libreoffice-dictionaries
openoffice.org-hyphenation

Would it be possible to handle this without a wiki page with
endorsements? These are my previous PPU application pages:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GunnarHj/PerPackageUploaderApplication

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GunnarHj/PPUApplication_ubuntu-docs

I added myself to the agenda of the May 23rd meeting, and will of course
be ready then to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers,

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj