Client Info

Kate Fredrickson kate.fredrickson at digitalinfomarket.com
Tue Dec 13 17:35:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am writing to you in regards to our recent list release, and check if you would be interested in acquiring recently verified Cloudera, Amazon, IBM, Plunk, Azure, Talent users list.

Every contact from this database has completed verification on the 15th of November 2016 to give you 95%+ accuracy and ensure your message reaches the right contact from the right company.

Please review and let me know your thoughts I will get back to you with counts, pricing and more information in my next email.

Regards,
Kate Fredrickson
Business Data Analyst

               if you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back stating "REMOVE".