Please add ippusbxd to my upload rights into main

Dimitri John Ledkov xnox at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 19 14:33:31 UTC 2015

Hello Till,

I believe a long time ago techboard has delegate upload rights
management to the Developer Membership Board.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard

As such, I believe your request below should be addressed to the devel
permissions mailing list, rather than tech board, for actioning.

I'm forwarding the request there with this email. And let's all
continue the discussion there, about this request.

On 13 August 2015 at 12:55, Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ippusbxd is a user-space driver/daemon to support the new IPP-over-USB
> protocol with newer USB printers and multi-function devices get capabilities
> of network printers (like a web configuration interface) when connected via
> USB. I am also the upstream maintainer of ippusbxd.
>
> Can you add this package (ippusbxd) to the list of packages where I have
> upload rights on? Thanks.
>
>    Till

Regards,

Dimitri.