When should i re-appply for MOTU

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sat Mar 22 01:11:02 UTC 2014

When I looked at the list of who sponsored your uploads, it seemed like there
were quite a number of people who'd sponsored you multiple times that were not
(apparently) willing to endorse you for MOTU.

I can't speak for the whole DMB, but from my perspective I don't think one
would change things much.  Rather than focusing on the minimum you'd need to
get approved, I would recommend focusing on learning more about packaging and
being careful/consistent in your work.  When your sponsors start telling you
that they are sick of sponsoring you and you should apply, then you'll know.

Scott K