Please add php-json to the ubuntu-server package set

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 17 10:22:37 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 11:32:38AM -0400, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 03:10:21PM +0000, Robie Basak wrote:
> >
> > I've also just found that I can't upload open-vm-tools, even though it
> > is seeded in server-ship. Though it also says "unseeded" in the
> > sponsorship queue, so perhaps something hasn't updated yet?

> > > Nope, that should be fine, if not, we'll need to fix our script :)
> >
> > Please could you also add open-vm-tools as an exception?
>
> Added it manually. I believe Iain is still trying to get the script to
> produce a reasonable output. I expect we'll go through the whole list of
> changes once the script is in better shape and add/remove exceptions as
> needed.

Yeah, but I'm not finding much time to do this so others ought to feel
free to help out here. I didn't make many changes over noddy patching
yet, but I'll see about pushing to a ~dmb branch and cronning runs for
others to prod at.

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at debian.org ]