Call for votes: Vacant Developer Membership Board seats

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 24 10:18:23 UTC 2014

[ replying in public, hope you don't mind ]

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 09:05:13PM +1100, Tim wrote:
>    Hey,
>    On the topic of DMB, anything happening with Ubuntu GNOME packageset?
>    Thanks
>       Tim

I haven't managed to figure out the scripts well enough to understand
some of the weird output in order to do a full run yet, but I did just
manually apply the ubuntugnome changes to your packageset.

  bzr branch lp:ubuntu-archive-tools
  ubuntu-archive-tools/edit-acl -P ubuntugnome -S trusty query

Enjoy,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at debian.org ]