syncpackage permissions resiprocate

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Fri Feb 21 14:08:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to use syncpackage to sync resiprocate, it tells me I haven't
got permission to do this (see below)

Is there a problem with the way I am using syncpackage (this is the
first time I've tried to use it since being granted per-package upload
rights) or do I need to wait for permissions to be granted?

Regards,

Daniel

$ syncpackage -d sid  -k daniel at pocock.com.au -r trusty-proposed
resiprocate
.... changelog .... snip ....
Sync this package [y|N]? y
syncpackage: Error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
syncpackage: Error: The signer of this package has no upload rights to
this distribution's primary archive.  Did you mean to upload to a PPA?