PPU access to libgpod and nautilus-share

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 10 09:56:35 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 12:08:58PM +0800, Chow Loong Jin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to apply for PPU access to libgpod and nautilus-share, both of which
> are in main.
>
> I'm a DD maintaining both packages, and a MOTU.

Yep, this sounds fine to me under the DD PPU process.

These packages are both on one or more install media, but you've got
MOTU which has that already and cli-mono historically was too. I'm sure
you know about seeded-in-ubuntu and freezes and stuff, so I'm happy to
go ahead with this.

Someone in the TB needs to process the addition I'm afraid but feel free
to ping someone directly citing this mail or Stéphane who is on both
boards can do it later on, hopefully. :-)

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at debian.org ]