Please add shimmer-themes to the xubuntu packageset

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 19 11:30:49 UTC 2014

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 05:48:26AM -0500, Sean Davis wrote:
> Greetings DMB!
>
> Please add the shimmer-themes package to the xubuntu packageset.  It was
> previously a part of the packageset and is fully maintained by the Xubuntu
> Team.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

These seeds are maintained automatically. In this instance kubuntu had
stolen it from you for their plasma5 image. However, you're in luck
because this is now obsolete so I removed it and re-generated the seeds.

  laney at iota> edit-acl -s shimmer-themes -S vivid query
  == All uploaders for package 'shimmer-themes' ==
  Archive Upload Rights for mythbuntu-dev: archive 'primary', package set 'mythbuntu' in vivid
  Archive Upload Rights for xubuntu-uploaders: archive 'primary', package set 'xubuntu' in vivid

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at debian.org ]