Transferring Chad Miller's Membership Application from the RMBs to the DM

Penelope Stowe pstowe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:55:24 UTC 2014

At yesterday's 12:00UTC Regional Membership Board, we reviewed Chad
Miller's application for membership and decided that he was a better fit to
apply for membership through the Developer Membership Board.

His Developer Application is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChadMiller/DeveloperApplication

His name has also been added on the agenda for the April 21 DMB meeting.

We know you normally request a week of notice for an application before the
meeting where it is reviewed, but were hoping that the DMB would be willing
to make an exception in this case and review his application for the April
21 meeting.

I apologize for not getting this e-mail out until today.

Thank you,
Penelope for the 12:00UTC Regional Membership Board